Propaganda's ambiguity and contradictions including: creating tensions while relieving others, the Outrage Media Complex and introduction to the companion propagandas: agitation and integration and how they overlap; self-justification and imposed guilt; attachment and ostracizing oneself to join the "enemy; politicization and privatization; "Why die for Danzig?' and how political orphans benefit extremists and authoritarians.
- Andrew Sullivan on the boomerang
- Post-Truth hatred and division: a bigger threat than climate change
- Don't blame the bartender for getting you drunk
- Twitter, Facebook, and Typhoid Mary
- Atomic Ping Pong
- Our personal broadcast stations
- The Russia investigation saved the Democrats
- Setting up your triage tent
- Forget the mob; save yourself
- Information or Propaganda? Can you tell? Does it even matter?
- The Matrix & Propaganda
Jacques Ellul's "Propaganda": https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Formation-Attitudes-Jacques-Ellul/dp/0394718747
*Like the pod? SPREAD IT! You are the "marketing" team.