How propaganda acts as an informational virus to destroy critical thought and alienate the person from himself. More on data overload, the uninformed Current Events Man knowing a little about everything and a lot about nothing, mistaking feelings for thought, having to accept or reject an entire doctrine in total, losing intellectual autonomy, and how artificial tensions are often accompanied by dubious solutions.
- Artificial solutions to real needs
- Real solutions to artificial needs
- "Influencers", their product, and their Patreon
- The Tribal Dance of Rhetorical Fuckery
- We're a species of sleazy lawyers and pathological liars
- Self-stereotyping caricatures
- It's fine to generalize then exile sectarian fabricants
Jacques Ellul's "Propaganda": https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Formation-Attitudes-Jacques-Ellul/dp/0394718747
*Like the pod? SPREAD IT! You are the marketing team.
*Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and your favorite podcatcher.