Jan 15th, 2020
Todd discusses collective human boredom in relation to the need for a sense of purpose, struggle, and the addictive rush of just feeling alive. How a dormant survival instinct comes alive during a crisis and how, absent that, we'll manufacture one just to have something to endure, battle, and survive. Also, some some predictions for the 20's. Book those children's parties now!
- San Agustin, The Special Tour, and an evening with Pablo Escobar's "chemist"
- A naked man kills a fer-de-lance
- Men, middle age, and the power plant
- Healthy anxiety vs. fear
- This election won't matter
- The tyrant is in the eye of the beholder
- The Titan Tragedy
- Podcasters: they're spammy and slimy.
- ^They call that foreshadowing