Jan 21st, 2020
Wokeflake Twitter was apoplectic when the Richmond pro-gun rally turned out to be peaceful while the rest of world asked, "What? No Antifa? Do they not believe in their holy crusade against Fascismo de Naranja?" Not really. No one asked that. I discuss Thoreau's Civil Disobedience, how it affected Gandhi and MLK, and how that's an unexpected and possible path for gun advocates to reclaiming the narrative.
- The Invasive Species has a name
- The Democrat's fracture has gangrene
- Daenerys and the Utopian Teet
- Don't call a backdraft a boomerang
- F**K Twitter
* Subscribe on any podcatcher that doesn't suck.