This episode focusses mostly on disinformation and interference in the 2016 election and includes selected audio clips from the Your Undivided Attention podcast episode "From Russia With Likes" (#1) featuring disinformation expert Renée DiResta. Her expertise connects incredibly well to my Propaganda series. Topics include: the seemingly innocent methods used by the Russians exploiting personal identity to create online communities that can be manipulated via agitative identity politics later on, The Call to Action: The Manchurian Propagandist, more on the propaganda dopamine connection: validation, attacking trust in political institutions and the media, anger and apathy, exploiting freedom of speech, and the silliness of the "Global Public Square. Listen to Your Undivided Attention here: https://humanetech.com/podcast/
- Hillary: probably right about Tulsi Gabbard
- Hillary: definitely right about Jill Stein
- Hillary: absolutely a Trump asset
- Americans subsidize European entitlements
- Trump's "foreign policy" could lead to universal education
- Media and Information Education: stat!
- Be sure you're subscribed to "Escaping The Cave"